Monday, May 28, 2007

Longest Week Ever!

I have four papers due this week as well as a presentation.
Today I turned in the first two essays, one was 12 pages and the other was 6.

Tomorrow I have an 8 page paper due.
Wednesday I have a 4 pager paper due.

Friday is my presentation on Aboriginal sports.

I am so exhausted already. I haven't been sleeping much since I've been doing homework perpetually, plus I'm getting sick. Thankfully I have a caring roommate and host mum who are force feeding me orange juice and tea. Only two more days of paper writing, presentation writing on Thursday, then I'm (almost) home free!

I cannot wait to come back. I'll be on vacation for two weeks, just relaxing, catching up with friends and family, and eating lots of dark chocolate :)

Leaving here will be bittersweet, but I'm ready to go back. I only have 19 days left in Sydney, 5 days in New Zealand, and then I'LL BE HOME! I am so, so, so excited.

No comments: