Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm ENGAGED!

Hi Mom and Dad,
And whoever else is reading this :)

Jon flew across the world, to Australia, to surprise me and PROPOSE!
Here are the pictures of the magical moment, naturally I'm still freaking out a little bit. I'm getting married!


When he started to get all mushy...


Then he dropped to one knee...


Professed his undying love for me...


Asked me to spend the rest of my life with him...


And naturally I said YES! And cried for a little bit :)


Here is the ring... he picked it out with NO HELP!

I am so happy right now! My best friend just asked me to be his WIFE.
PLUS Jon is here for a week, so he gets to meet all my friends and see Sydney! I just hope I can get all my homework done!

5 comments:

beatlesxforxsale said...

I love you and I'm so happy for you! Please come home soon!

P.S. Your ring is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Flying around the world...

I'm glad the rest of us now have to measure up to THAT standard...

Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!! The ring is beautiful (good job, Jon!), and I am so happy for you! Miss you!

Jami Janelle said...

so freakin exciting!! Congrats!! wow! I am so stunned right now! I hope you and Jon had a wonderful time in Aus!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that ring IS SO BEAUTIFUL. Kristin, it's gorgeous. And so are you. I am so, so happy for you. You are beautiful. I love you! Congratulations again!!
That man, seriously. Flew to Australia!! Taht is incredible!! So amazing!