Friday, March 16, 2007

Here are a few pictures.... I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been running amok around the city. Tonight, I took a 4 hour nap and just relaxed and wow, I feel so much better. Things are starting to settle down here, I feel more at home, but it's hard being away from the people you love for so long. I really miss everyone :( But I am in Sydney, so that's cool.


This is Town Hall.


Yes, this is us doing homework on the steps of the Opera House.


Tyler, Sarah, and I at the bus stop.


I tripped down a step. My knee is currently swollen and bruised. This picture does it no justice. (But don't worry mom, I'm fine!)

3 comments:

Jon said...

So, your knee is way gnarlier than that picture shows. I propose that you do it justice with a new picture, even though that's actually kind of gross.

Anonymous said...

i agree with jon. the yellow puss is worthy of a photograph on here.

btw...i know this is weird, but that boy with you at the bus stop has beautiful eyes.

Jon said...

Update!